Project Quality Assurance Manager (PQAM)
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for a Project Quality Assurance Manager (PQAM) in Los Alamos, NM.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarro’s success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
Looking for a Project Quality Assurance Manager (PQAM) that will be responsible for revising/writing the Project Quality Assurance Program Procedures; providing quality assurance training to team members; maintaining training and qualification records; performing QA/QC reviews of engineering design deliverables (including document format/quality reviews for acronyms, cross references, interfaces, document references to code of record); and participation in inter-discipline reviews prior to project deliverables. The PQAM will be responsible for scheduling and the performance of NQA-1 compliance surveillances and audits. The PQAM will be responsible for tracking performance metrics and back checking client comment incorporation, and may be required to support project audits by third parties including DOE and/or other entities. The position will require that the person be located within the region, preferably in the greater Los Alamos - Santa Fe area.
- Experience with engineering design and construction projects for nuclear facilities is desired.
- Experience with procurement QA/QC for equipment and supplies is also desired.
- Must be an NQA-1 Qualified Auditor with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline or related science field.
- The position will require a detail oriented person capable of working on multiple projects with demanding schedules.
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability