Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for an Helpdesk Intern in Morgantown, WV.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarro’s success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
- Rudimentary knowledge and capability to provide efficient and professional telephone, email, and face-to-face support of the user population to address outstanding requests that have been initially fielded by Helpdesk Technicians.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all activity taken in the organization’s trouble-ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot minor issues assigned in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide rudimentary end user training and assistance where required.
- Collaborate with other IT support personnel for topics beyond the scope of an intern.
- Interact with the PC Site Support Technician to provide assistance for that role, as necessary.
- Should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent. Candidate must be in their Junior or Senior year at University.
- Years of experience: 0
- Required Qualifications: Technical knowledge of network operations and PC hardware and peripherals. Working knowledge of computer systems and commonly used software, specifically Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10, and Office suite of products (2010 and 2016/365).
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.